nce women's wing
In 2018, The National Chamber of Exporters (NCE) established a special setting for women entrepreneurs who are involved in exports to encourage and motivate them with a long-term vision to achieve sustainable economic growth. “NCE Women’s Wing” dedicated to Women Owned/Women Led businesses with the intention of contributing to the National Economy through empowerment of women entrepreneurs and exporters.
Under this wing, the NCE intends to provide a series of services for women who engage in business globally. This includes market information, facilitating the provision of resources and advice to build a sustainable international business. It will also assist Women Exporters to promote their businesses by developing their business profiles, conducting workshops, e-training courses, mentoring sessions to improve their skills and assistance to find business partners through participation in Trade Fairs and Business-to-Business (B2B meetings)
- Empower women entrepreneurs and exporters
- Encourage more women to participate in Business and International Trade
- Contribute towards the government’s initiative to increase the women participation in business and legislative framework.
- Achieve sustainable economic growth through women participation in business/exports
- Contribute towards improving the socioeconomic life of society
- Create more employment opportunities for women
- Networking opportunities with other women led enterprises both local and international.
- Represent issues faced by Women owned enterprises at various forums related to international trade.
- Creating training and learning opportunities for potential Women Exporters.
- Introduce a special award category for women owned businesses in the NCE Annual Export Awards.
- Linking up any other potential agencies/associations for mutually beneficial programs